Friday, March 11, 2011

OPI Black Shatter - My new favorite nail polish and review...

If you know me you know that I LOVE nail polish and getting my nails painted every Friday at lunch.
I found this nail polish on a website and went on a search to find it.  Took me a couple weeks because it was sold out everywhere, but I finally put my name on a waiting list.  (Yes I am weird, but I LOVE new colours and trends in nail polish). They emailed me and I went right after work to get it. 
So to use this you need a base coat of colour, preferably an opaque light shade (I used silver), wait for it to dry and apply one coat of the black shatter.  Almost instantly the black breaks up (shatters) to reveal the colour underneath.  Every finger is a different pattern. If you want, wait until fully dry and add a clear top coat.
Price: $9.95 - $17.95 CDN (depending how greedy the store is)
For this review I give the OPI Black Shatter nail polish 4.5 out of 5 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment